Food

Jeremiah's food related reviews and experiences.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strawberry Smoothie v 2.0

Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberries
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum

***

Well, I've kept this recipe for about 9 or 10 years now. I think I saw when I was living out in TO.

Chef Jeremiah has never made it, until last night. You see, CJ isn't a big fan of spiced rum at all, ever since that fateful day back when I was *18: we had been drinking at my friend's house, and I proceeded to take a shot of spiced rum. It didn't agree with me at all, and I then puked all inside my friend's Philadelphia Eagles cap. I felt pretty bad about that...

And I now know I've been so hesitant to make this frosty beverage. It's a little on the tart side, but what really sets me off is that spiced rum. We have NO chemistry together.

Here's the photo:





The grade: 5.6 out of 10. Although I figure if you have a love-on for the spiced rum, you'd probably like it. What IS the rum spiced with anyways? All my bottle said was a "blend of Caribbean and Canadian rum"...

No comments:

Post a Comment